Indian troops kill two youth in occupied Kashmir
In Indian illegally occupied Jammu and Kashmir, Indian troops in their fresh act of state terrorism martyred two more Kashmiri youth in Islamabad district on Wednesday.
The troops martyred the youth during a violent cordon and search operation in Srigufwara area of the district.
Meanwhile, the occupation authorities suspended internet service in the district to prevent dissemination of information about the brutalities of Indian forces in the area.
On the other hand, Jammu and Kashmir People's Movement Chairman, Mir Shahid Saleem while talking to a delegation in Jammu, said that India under divide-and-rule policy is conspiring to weaken the freedom movement .
Jammu and Kashmir Salvation Movement Chief Patron, Zafar Akbar Butt, in a statement, said that the sacrifices rendered for freedom of Kashmir would not go waste.
Meanwhile, posters continued to appear in the length and breadth of the territory condemning the proposed visit by Indian Prime Minister to the held territory.
- 9 to 12 classes to start from tomorrow; primary schools to reopen ...01:43 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani-American appointed as first Muslim police assistant chief ...01:11 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- WATCH - Vehari cops share Sehri, Iftar with detained TLP protesters12:18 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM: Green shirts arrive in Zimbabwe for T20I, Test Series11:52 AM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Sarah Khan, Falak Shabir expecting their first child?09:16 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Mustafa Jaane Rehmat – Atif Aslam's naat crosses 1.6 million views ...05:48 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021