LHC orders release of Hamza Shahbaz in money laundering case
LAHORE – The Lahore High Court (LHC) on Wednesday directed to release Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader Hamza Shahbaz.
The court has ordered the opposition leader in the provincial assembly to submit two indemnity bonds worth one million each.
Earlier in 2019, National Accountability Bureau had arrested Hamza Shahbaz in Ramzan sugar mills, money laundering, and assets beyond means cases after LHC turned down his applications for extension in interim bail.
More to follow.....
- Son of former Chief Justice survives assassination bid in Karachi12:58 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan installs first high speed 4G mobile tower at K2 base camp11:12 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran breaks ground of Jalozai housing scheme during KP visit ...10:34 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM: Pakistan, Zimbabwe to lock horns in first T20I today10:19 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-April-21-Updated ...09:36 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ertugrul star Engin Altan flaunts his surfing skills in new viral ...03:29 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Umer Sharif’s birthday bash hosted by Nida and Yasir02:55 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021