PAF’s former officer, daughter-in-law gunned down in Peshawar
As per details, unidentified assailants opened indiscriminate fire on a car, killing PAF’s former officer Sabir Hussain and his daughter-in-law, while his grandson remained safe in the incident.
The suspects managed to flee from the scene.
According to sources, slain Sabir Hussain’s son is working in an intelligence agency.
Security officials have launched an investigation into the matter after cordoning of the entire area.
- U19 World Cup: Pakistan set 316-run target for Zimbabwe09:47 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Kazakhstan ambassador meets COAS Bajwa, hails Pakistan’s role in ...09:22 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan, Oman naval chiefs discuss ways to boost defence ties08:47 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- ‘No need of foreign labour,’ Afghan Taliban turn down ...08:22 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Nora Fatehi flaunts her ultra glam look in latest clicks05:34 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Sania Mirza all praise for the lovely bond between Anushka Sharma and ...07:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Ayesha Omar spotted enjoying vacations in Dubai04:53 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021