PAF’s former officer, daughter-in-law gunned down in Peshawar
As per details, unidentified assailants opened indiscriminate fire on a car, killing PAF’s former officer Sabir Hussain and his daughter-in-law, while his grandson remained safe in the incident.
The suspects managed to flee from the scene.
According to sources, slain Sabir Hussain’s son is working in an intelligence agency.
Security officials have launched an investigation into the matter after cordoning of the entire area.
- Wait is over as Cambridge announces O level results of Pakistani ...09:51 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Saboor Aly teases husband Ali Ansari in a hilarious video07:59 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022