PAF’s former officer, daughter-in-law gunned down in Peshawar
As per details, unidentified assailants opened indiscriminate fire on a car, killing PAF’s former officer Sabir Hussain and his daughter-in-law, while his grandson remained safe in the incident.
The suspects managed to flee from the scene.
According to sources, slain Sabir Hussain’s son is working in an intelligence agency.
Security officials have launched an investigation into the matter after cordoning of the entire area.
- Gratitude of Tears04:00 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan to pace up Covid vaccination to curb spread of the omicron ...03:58 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- realme’s quality expert – the realme C25Y rolls out in Pakistan03:14 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Sajal Aly shares her working experience with Dananeer Mobeen02:30 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Inside Momina Iqbal's lavish birthday bash06:05 PM | 28 Nov, 2021