Mehwish Hayat extends Ramadan greetings to all
LAHORE - As Ramazan begins, several celebrities have come forward to wish their social media followers on the month-long holy month. Pakistani popular actor Mehwish Hayat also did the same and said that holding on to hope when everything seems dark, is the greatest test of faith.
The Load Wedding movie star took to Instagram to wish her fans Ramadan Mubarak and wrote: “Holding on to hope when everything seems dark, is the greatest test of faith. Never have we needed prayers more than we do now.”
She further adds, “Throughout this holy month, may Allah bless us all with resilience and strength. Ameen.” Earlier, Mehwish Hayat shared tips on her social media of how people can avoid mental health issues in the COVID-19 lockdown.
The actress posted a picture of herself which highlighted the message about mental health. Taking to Instagram, she wrote: “Being healthy is more than diet and exercise. It also involves what you let into your mind and your heart,” she wrote along with hashtag #MentalHealthMatters.
Ramadan Mubarak, Everyone!
- One boy died, another badly hurt due to dogs biting02:25 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Brace Yourselves for the Live Broadcast Launch of TECNO’s Spark 5 ...01:19 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Sindh launches online education for primary schools amid COVID-1912:29 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Hafeez urges int'l agencies for evaluating losses to ...11:11 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020