Corpse of female infant goes mysteriously missing from Lahore graveyard
The grave was found opened and empty just one day after she was buried in Miani Sahib graveyard.
Girl's father Ali Hassan told Daily Pakistan that his daughter was just a few hours old when she died and was buried immediately.
"She was born through a Caesarian delivery and was kept in the incubation box in the hospital where she later died," the agonised father said adding, it was on the next day that her grave was found opened and the dead body was not there.
Hassan further mentioned that there were some blots of blood on the shroud, adding the corpse had not been eaten away by a badger or any other animal. "This seems like a deliberate attack," he added.
- Hasheeh, Shimza, Asad win titles in Hush Puppies Junior National ...11:42 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Twitter finds ‘PTI’ man who attacked PML-N leaders outside ...11:11 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan pacer Shaheen Shah Afridi and Shahid Afridi's daugher to get ...09:23 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Pakistani forces kill eight terrorists including 3 commanders in ...08:26 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge - Two more goof-ups from the timeless ...08:00 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Ertugrul’s Engin Altan receives Indian Television Academy Award05:18 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Shehnaaz Gill and Badshah’s new song is a treat for the fans07:25 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife wishes to reconcile for their children04:21 PM | 6 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021