PM Imran urges Pakistanis to come out in support of Kashmiris on Feb 5
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has urged Pakistanis, at home and abroad, to come out in support of the eight million Kashmiris on Feb 5.
In a tweet message, the premier said Kashmiris have been besieged by nine hundred thousand soldiers of India's fascist Modi regime for almost six months.
I want Pakistanis at home and abroad to come out on 5th Feb in support of the 8 million Kashmiris who have been besieged by 900k Indian soldiers for almost 6 months by the fascist racist Modi regime— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) January 24, 2020
The government is launching a comprehensive campaign from today marked by rallies, seminars and exhibitions to highlight the Kashmir dispute globally.
A media campaign will be launched in both print and electronic media to highlight the deteriorating human rights situation in the Indian Occupied Kashmir.
- 'Pakistan to be out of FATF’s gray list soon due to PM’s good ...11:49 PM | 23 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan shuts border with Iran over Coronavirus fears09:46 PM | 23 Feb, 2020
- AIOU extends admissions date of Matric, FA till March 307:27 PM | 23 Feb, 2020
- PSL5 — Match 7: Islamabad United beat Lahore Qalandars by one wicket05:20 PM | 23 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan likely to start registering Madaris from next month04:24 PM | 23 Feb, 2020
- India's Shatrughan Sinha calls on Pakistan President Alvi in Lahore01:12 PM | 23 Feb, 2020
- FBR sends notices to 24 bridal dress designers for 'tax evasion'04:17 PM | 21 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan the ‘most affordable’ country to live in the world: ...04:10 PM | 21 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019