Ali Abbas contracts coronavirus
KARACHI – Pakistani television and film actor Ali Abbas has isolated himself after he tested positive for coronavirus.
The Dil Ishq actor took to Instagaram to confirm the news about his illness.
He wrote, “Sometimes it's very important to shed some light on your otherwise fast paced chaotic life...I will have this opportunity for the next 15 days as I have tested positive for Covid-19.”
He also asked his fans for prayers.
Ali Abbas said, “need your love and prayers! Stay blessed! #aliabbas.”
View this post on Instagram
In December, Pakistani actress and model Neelam Muneer Khan had contracted the coronavirus. The Bikhray Moti star recovered from the infection on December 21.
'Come with me if you want to live' says Arnold ... 02:11 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
The Hollywood’s evergreen ‘Terminator’, Arnold Schwarzenegger, got vaccinated for the COVID-19 on ...
- Incarcerated Haleem Adil in hospital again as health deteriorates10:05 AM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Vote of Confidence: Here's how procedure for a motion of confidence ...09:36 AM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan reports 1,714 new Covid-19 cases, 38 deaths08:45 AM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 06 March 202108:17 AM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan hosts roundtable discussion with ASEAN Heads of Missions11:35 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Adele and Simon Konecki finalise their divorce after two years09:13 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- 'Slumdog Millionaire' – Indian actor accused of sexual assault04:30 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021