PM Imran vows to end deprivation of Balochistan by launching a series of development project
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has expressed the resolve to end the sense of deprivation amongst the people of Balochistan by launching a series of development project.
Chairing the second meeting of the National Development Council in Islamabad, he said ensuring complete peace, security and socio-economic development for the people of Balochistan are the key priorities of PTI government.
The prime minister said he was fully cognizant of the problems of the people of Balochistan and expressed commitment to turn around the situation by providing them relief and services in the best possible manner.
Imran Khan said the development of Gwadar Port would be a game changer for not only the people of Balochistan, but also for the entire region, the Radio Pakistan reported.
The meeting reviewed in detail several projects related to the national development agenda.
- President Alvi passes Parents Protection Ordinance 202108:50 PM | 8 May, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Pakistan on top after Abid Ali hits maiden double ton08:00 PM | 8 May, 2021
- PM Imran and wife Bushra walk barefoot to Masjid-e-Nabwi (VIDEO)07:17 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Prime suspect in British-Pakistani woman's murder case surrenders to ...06:35 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Javeria Abbasi recalls how she broke 12 bones in an accident (VIDEO)05:03 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Here's what Hina Altaf said about Aagha Ali before marriage (VIDEO)05:41 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Mahira Khan all set to hit Indian screens again04:39 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021