India makes another illegal move to change demography of occupied Kashmir
SRINAGAR – The Narendra Modi-led fascist government has made another illegal move to further its nefarious plan of altering demographic composition of the occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IoJ&K).
The Indian government recently launched One Nation-One Ration Card scheme in the held territory.
Under the scheme, ration cards will be issued to Indian Hindus putting up in occupied Kashmir to show them as citizens of the territory.
Indian troops killed two Kashmiri youth in Sopore 10:24 AM | 25 Jun, 2020
SRINAGAR - Indian troops in their fresh act of state terrorism martyred two Kashmiri youth in Sopore town today ...
In the initial phase, the scheme has been started on only two government ration depots. The Modi regime aims to implement it across occupied Kashmir by end of August, this year.
- Smart lockdown imposed in seven UCs in Karachi till July 1811:04 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus affecting worldwide peace and security: UN10:01 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 225,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,619 confirmed ...09:47 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Unplanned major cities threat to agriculture land, environment: PM ...08:41 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan’s Google team briefs steps towards digitization, computer ...12:44 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020