Football legend Maradona dies at 60
BUENOS AIRES – Former Argentine footballer Diego Maradona has passed away at the age of 60, it was reported on Wednesday.
Regarded by many as the greatest footballer of all time, the 60-year-old reportedly suffered a cardio-respiratory arrest and was left in a serious condition.
Maradona undergoes brain surgery for a blood clot 09:03 AM | 5 Nov, 2020
BUENOS AIRES – Argentine football great Diego Maradona is recovering "without complications" from successful ...
Condolences poured in quickly:
Everything about how Maradona made people feel summed up in this one, astounding, ridiculous, magical, best-of-all-time play.— EiF (@EiFSoccer) November 25, 2020
Watching this feels a bit different now.
RIP to a genius.https://t.co/yEwEKYgw9R
This is a developing story and will be updated soon.
- Trump signs Malala Yousafzai Scholarship act into law02:46 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- #K2Winter2021 – Pakistan congratulates Nepali Sherpas for first ...01:49 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Ice cream tests positive for coronavirus in China01:10 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Whatsapp leaks – Pakistan reaffirms to expose sinister designs of ...12:39 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan's exports to 10 countries plummet including UAE, KSA12:11 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Selena Gomez shares the reason behind calling out Mark Zuckerberg ...07:32 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Ayeza Khan celebrates 30th birthday04:22 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Details of Varun Dhawan-Natasha Dalal's wedding revealed03:58 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021