Football legend Maradona dies at 60
BUENOS AIRES – Former Argentine footballer Diego Maradona has passed away at the age of 60, it was reported on Wednesday.
Regarded by many as the greatest footballer of all time, the 60-year-old reportedly suffered a cardio-respiratory arrest and was left in a serious condition.
Maradona undergoes brain surgery for a blood clot 09:03 AM | 5 Nov, 2020
BUENOS AIRES – Argentine football great Diego Maradona is recovering "without complications" from successful ...
Condolences poured in quickly:
Everything about how Maradona made people feel summed up in this one, astounding, ridiculous, magical, best-of-all-time play.— EiF (@EiFSoccer) November 25, 2020
Watching this feels a bit different now.
RIP to a genius.pic.twitter.com/yEwEKYgw9R
This is a developing story and will be updated soon.
- Taliban vow stern action against fighters who removed Pakistan flag ...10:35 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- ‘Disappointed yet again,’ says Babar Azam after ECB calls of ...10:17 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- FBISE announces intermediate results 2021 tomorrow09:52 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Avenfield case – NAB to auction Nawaz Sharif’s properties in ...09:25 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Babar Masih wins Pakistan silver medal at IBSF 6-Red Snooker World Cup08:42 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer spark marriage rumours05:00 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in for Kareena Kapoor Khan03:16 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Juhi Chawla shares a throwback clip from her first TV show03:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2021