Pakistani soldier martyred, two injured in Mach terrorist attack
QUETTA – A Pakistani soldier embraced martyrdom and two others sustained injuries in an attack on the Frontier Corps (FC) check post in Mach area of Balochistan' Bolan district, the military’s media wing said on Sunday.
Terrorists opened fire on the security checkpoint on Sunday afternoon, the Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) said in a statement. The FC Balochistan soldiers retaliated swiftly and thwarted the attack.
During the exchange of fire, sepoy Irfan embraced martyrdom, while two others sustained bullet injuries.
The Pakistani army says they are "determined to neutralise such nefarious designs at all costs."
Earlier today, the security forces killed a commander of the militant Islamic State outfit during an operation in the Kanak area of Balochistan’s Mastung.
Four FC soldiers martyred, others injured in bomb ... 09:54 AM | 26 Sep, 2021
QUETTA – At least four personnel of the Frontier Corps were martyred on Saturday while the other two were said to ...
- FM Qureshi arrives in Iran to attend Afghanistan moot03:52 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- First Lady Bushra Bibi's daughter ties the knot in Madinah, couple's ...03:27 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Abrar-ul-Haq and Saba Qamar win hearts with hilarious version of ...12:35 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021