JUI-F's Mufti Kifayatullah injured in assassination attempt near Mansehra Interchange
ISLAMABAD - Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (JUI-F) senior leader Mufti Kifayatullah got injured in an assassination attempt near Mansehra Interchange on early Wednesday morning.
According to media reports, the JUI-F senior leader was travelling to Mansehra from Islamabad along with his two sons and a companion when another vehicle hit their vehicle from behind and stopped it near Mansehra Interchange.
Kifayatullah, along with his two sons and a companion got severely injured after the attackers tried to pull the JUI-F leader from his car and attacked them with iron rods.
The JUI-F leader and others were shifted to a hospital in Mansehra for medical treatment.
Meanwhile, the police have registered a case and launched an investigation into the attack.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Youth-led projects showcased in Student Leaders Conference08:41 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Infinix, CarlCare join hands with M&P to provide unmatched after-sale ...08:26 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Mehwish Hayat says Pervez Musharraf deserves a chance to be heard02:30 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Kate Middleton thanks Maheen Khan with sweet note02:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019