JUI-F's Mufti Kifayatullah injured in assassination attempt near Mansehra Interchange
ISLAMABAD - Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (JUI-F) senior leader Mufti Kifayatullah got injured in an assassination attempt near Mansehra Interchange on early Wednesday morning.
According to media reports, the JUI-F senior leader was travelling to Mansehra from Islamabad along with his two sons and a companion when another vehicle hit their vehicle from behind and stopped it near Mansehra Interchange.
Kifayatullah, along with his two sons and a companion got severely injured after the attackers tried to pull the JUI-F leader from his car and attacked them with iron rods.
The JUI-F leader and others were shifted to a hospital in Mansehra for medical treatment.
Meanwhile, the police have registered a case and launched an investigation into the attack.
- PCB to refund match tickets12:13 AM | 28 Jan, 2020
- PM Imran for precautionary measures, strategy to tackle Coronavirus ...11:55 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Bangladeshi journalists find Pakistan safe for cricket; praise ...11:52 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Carrefour Pakistan supports 50 deserving families in Lahore07:10 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Deal of the Century? Palestine rejects Trump's proposed Middle East ...06:57 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Khalil ur Rehman's Meray Paas tum Ho trends worldwide on Twitter12:47 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Bambi is next up for Disney ‘Live-Action’ remake12:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Here’s everything that happened at the 4th Hum Style Awards12:25 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019