Two more polio cases reported in Jhang
JHANG – Two more cases of poliovirus in Punjab, 3-year old Rida Fatima and 4-month-old Usman of Sarwar Colony reveals trends of virus transmission.
The polio eradication and surveillance officer informed the health department on Monday.
Poliovirus had affected two children in the district. Now, the total number of polio victims in the district is six.
The Punjab Health Department senior officials later reached Jhang to find out the reasons for increasing poliovirus cases in the area. The district health department had constituted 1,130 teams, comprising two-member each, to execute the polio eradication campaign in the district.
- TCL 20 5G specifications and images leaked03:30 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Lahore traffic warden risks life to stop 'tinted glass car' (VIDEO)03:18 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Funeral prayers of Nawaz Sharif’s mother offered in Sharif Medical ...02:35 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- realme '50 million sales' record receives praises from top industry ...01:50 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan reports 3,045 cases, 45 deaths amid COVID-19 surge01:40 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Google Doodle pays tribute to Bano Qudsia on 92nd birthday11:29 AM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Bilawal attends Bakhtawar's engagement through video link10:45 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Bakhtawar drops first picture with fiancé Mahmood post-engagement09:59 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020