Balochistan to initiate Gwadar safe city plan
QUETTA - Balochistan Government has decided to initiate Gwadar safe city plan.
Addressing a ceremony in Quetta, Chief Minister Jam Kamal Khan said government is striving for progress and prosperity of the province, adding that 30 billion rupees are being spent on various developmental projects for Quetta city.
He said law and order situation in Balochistan has remarkably been improved today as compared to the past.
The Chief Minister further said that the execution of Quetta Safe City project is underway.
- Army Chief reiterates to enhance combat readiness to withstand ...11:49 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- No plan to impose governor rule in Sindh, says Imran Ismail10:50 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- ‘Samsung AI Forum 2020’ explores future of Artificial ...10:04 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Bank AL Habib declares Rs13.13 billion profit after tax09:48 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Woman gang-raped for ten days after lured to higher labour wages in ...09:36 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- 'Parwaz Hai Junoon' to commercially release in China in November01:36 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Maya Ali and Emmad Irfani to star in Shoaib Mansoor's upcoming film12:37 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Usman Mukhtar's ‘Bench’ screened at Cannes International ...12:07 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran and CM Buzdar irked over CCPO leaked call controversy02:51 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Twitter showed Jammu and Kashmir as part of China01:47 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- No, there is no 'Civil War' in Karachi; Indian fake news on Pakistan ...01:07 PM | 22 Oct, 2020
- Shehbaz Sharif 'be provided mattress, chair and home cooked food in ...11:59 AM | 22 Oct, 2020