PM Imran chairs federal cabinet meeting today to review current COVID-19 situation countrywide
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan will chair the federal cabinet meeting today (Tuesday) at the Prime Minister’s office in Islamabad to review the current status of Covid-19 in the country.
According to media details, the federal cabinet meeting is scheduled to discuss a seven-point agenda.
The federal cabinet will reconstitute the Pak Arab Refinery (PARCO) board of directors and approve grants for journalists infected with the coronavirus.
The federal cabinet will approve the Financial Agreements Netting Bill 2020, while approval of the notification under section 11 of the Credit Bureau Act 2015 is also on the cabinet agenda.
During the meeting, the nominations for the board posts of Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited (SNGPL), Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL), Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC), Oil & Gas Development Company (OGDCL) and the appointment of Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) Member Finance, will be approved.
- Two killed as factory building collapses in Karachi's Shershah area02:57 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Two lady health workers booked for filming woman during childbirth02:26 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Female TV journalist apologies live for airing false statements ...01:53 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Indian couple run street-side classes for poor students01:19 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Cardi B reveals the reason she filed for divorce from Offset01:14 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Emmys 2020: All the main winners from TV's biggest awards show01:09 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Will meet Esra Bilgic, I love her: Armeena Rana Khan11:19 AM | 21 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020