Nearly 150kg charas recovered from ambulance transporting COVID-19 patient to Karachi
QUETTA – Levies Forces have recovered a large amount of charas from an ambulance that was transporting a coronavirus patient from Quetta to Karachi.
The illegally activity of supplying drugs surfaced after the ambulance collided with a passenger bus in the Khad Koocha area of Mastung.
Three people, including the COVID-19 patient, lost their lives in the accident while the driver, along with another person, suffered injuries.
PM Imran vows to intensify fight against drugs 01:31 PM | 7 Dec, 2020
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan on Monday, has emphasized on the collective responsibility of the society ...
Levies official said that the drugs were concealed in hidden place in the roof of the ambulance.
An investigation into the matter has been initiated and the driver of the vehicle will be grilled once he recovers.
Man arrested for smuggling drugs in wedding ... 01:29 PM | 4 Mar, 2020
KARACHI - Police arrested a gang that was smuggling drugs to the United Kingdom in lehengas. The suspect identified as ...
- Pakistan's foreign exchange reserves fall below $8 billion11:16 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- WWF-Pakistan hosts international conference to tackle fisheries ...10:52 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Al-Ghazi Tractors launches 2023 models in Pakistan10:39 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- PAKvBAN – Pakistan to take on Bangladesh in tri-series opener ...10:00 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Tuba Anwar's latest fun reels win the internet08:37 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Uorfi Javed slams Shehnaaz Gill for supporting #MeToo accused Sajid ...06:33 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Abdullah Qureshi bids farewell to music for religious reasons03:45 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022