Attorney General Khalid Jawed Khan contracts coronavirus
ISLAMABAD – Attorney General of Pakistan (AGP) Khalid Javed Khan has tested positive for novel covid-19 and gone straight into self-quarantine.
The test result of Khalid Jawed from a Karachi laboratory came back positive as he was leaving for the United States on March 2.
Following the event, Covid-19 tests of employees at the attorney-general office are being conducted.
Earlier, a number of Pakistani politicians including PTI’s Asad Umar, Shah Mahmood Qureshi, Pakistan People’s Party Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, Saeed Ghani, and Sindh CM Murad Ali Shah have contracted the novel disease.
NCOC chief Asad Umar beats coronavirus 03:10 PM | 29 Dec, 2020
ISLAMABAD – Minister for Planning, Development and Special Initiatives Asad Umar on Tuesday announced that he has ...
According to the latest figures of the National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC), the death toll in Pakistan has surged to 12,860 while the number of confirmed cases stands at 579,973.
Covid-19: Pakistan reports 1,176 new cases, 23 ... 08:45 AM | 28 Feb, 2021
ISLAMABAD – At least 23 people lost their lives due to the novel coronavirus infection while 1,176 fresh cases ...
- Pakistan becomes first team to claim 1000 T20I wickets07:32 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Afghan envoy meets COAS Bajwa, hails Pakistan’s relentless support ...06:07 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Police arrest alleged shooters involved in killing of Swabi’s ATC ...05:47 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Sunita Marshall spots blunder in Khuda Aur Muhabbat 304:34 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Maya Ali and Ayesha Omar shower each other with compliments02:57 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021