Coronavirus cases reaches to 1408 in Pakistan
ISLAMABAD - The total number of confirmed Coronavirus cases in the country has reached 1408.
According to latest statistics, there are 490 coronavirus patients in Punjab, 457 in Sindh, 180 in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, 133 in Balochistan, 107 in Gilgit-Baltistan, 39 in Islamabad and two in Azad Kashmir.
25 Coronavirus patients have recovered so far while 11 died of the disease. Seven patients are in critical condition.
Punjab and Sindh government imposed lockdowns as they faced the threat of increasing Coronavirus cases to restrict the movement of the citizens to control spread of the virus. But even then, the cases in both provinces continued to rise.
Two doctors also contracted Coronavirus on Friday while treating patients in South Punjab. Punjab government imposed ban on gatherings and urged the religious people from large gatherings during Friday prayers.
Prime Minister Imran Khan has expressed optimism that war against Coronavirus will be won with united resolve of the nation.
- edotco appoints new Country Managing Director Pakistan02:15 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- KIA Niro Spotted in Pakistan – Is the future of Hybrid vehicles ...01:51 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Meet Nabeel Ahmad: The Founder and CEO of Skyray Ventures01:47 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Balochistan schools to remain closed till March 1, 202112:03 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020