4.2 magnitude earthquake aftershock jolts Sawat
Officials believed it was an aftershock to Monday's 7.5 magnitude strong earthquake.
Meteorological Department has so far recorded at least five aftershocks of up to 5 magnitude on Richter Scale since Monday.
There have been no reports of losses in the aftershock.
Earlier on Monday magnitude 7.5 earthquake struck in north-eastern Afghanistan, Pakistan and parts of India according to the United States Geological Survey however the Pakistan Meteorological Department, however, said the magnitude of the earthquake was 8.1.
The quake was 196 km deep and centred 82 km south-east of Feyzabad in a remote area of Afghanistan in the Hindu Kush mountain range.
- Hong Kong bans flights from Pakistan, other countries over fears of ...01:20 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran vows to run collective campaign against blasphemous ...01:03 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Physical classes for grade 9 to 12 resume across Pakistan12:02 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran breaks ground for Margalla Avenue project (VIDEO)11:41 AM | 19 Apr, 2021
- realme Sets its Sights to Capture Infinity with the all new realme 8 ...11:17 AM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat takes a terrible fall during race in Ramadan show ...06:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas appointed goodwill ambassador by Turkey03:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Arjun Rampal, Neil Nitin Mukesh test positive for Covid-1902:01 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021