KPK worst affected, 9209 houses damaged by earthquake: NDMA
According to the statement Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) province was most affected by the earthquake.
Out of these 9,209 houses as many as 8,453 houses were located in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, 300 houses were in Federally Administrated Tribal Areas (FATA), 200 in Gilgit Baltistan while 6 were in Azad Kashmir.
At least five houses were partially damaged in Punjab province as well.
Meanwhile NDMA has confirmed that 255 people have died in events linked to earthquake while another 1696 were injured by the collapsing buildings.
- Justice Qazi Faez Isa to hear contempt case against Fawad Chaudhry on ...10:36 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan cricket squad leaves for Zimbabwe after successful South ...10:05 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Babar Azam’s ‘late glance’ shot is new sensation on social ...08:09 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Mustafa Jaane Rehmat – Atif Aslam's naat crosses 1.6 million views ...05:48 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Hira and Mani celebrate 13th wedding anniversary05:41 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021