ECC likely to approve hike in gas prices today
ISLAMABAD - Adviser to Prime Minister on Finance Dr Abdul Hafeez Shaikh will preside over the meeting of Economic Coordination Committee (ECC) in Islamabad today (Wednesday).
According to media reports, a six-point agenda would be discussed during the meeting.
The ECC is expected to approve hike in gas prices. Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) has already proposed a 214 percent hike in gas prices.
The ECC is likely to approve $100 million for the Pakistan Mortgage Refinery Company while a supplementary grant of Rs80 million for the finance ministry and a supplementary grant of Rs100 million for the e-governance programme is also included in the agenda of the meeting.
- Punjab budget to be unveiled today with a likely outlay of Rs 2650bn09:33 AM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - 14 June 202109:15 AM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 14 June 202108:02 AM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Naftali Bennett brings Netanyahu's 12-year rule to an end, takes over ...01:29 AM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Hira Mani opens up about supporting Asim Azhar during recent ...05:40 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic leaves fans stunned with sizzling beach ...03:37 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Tiger Shroff’s mother Ayesha wishes Disha Patani on her birthday12:49 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021