'I don't need your sympathies' – Dua Zehra slams critics in latest video
Dua Zehra case continue to create furore online and the latest development in the fiasco is another interview with Dua, the minor girl who mysteriously disappeared from Karachi but later declared that she had run away to marry 21-year-old Zaheer Ahmed.
In her latest interview, Dua discussed several issues during a live session with popular YouTuber Zunaira Mahum who has been publicly bashed for her interaction with the teenager.
Addressing all the news and speculation regarding her case, Dua slammed the critics and said, "Stop lying, I don't need your sympathies, and I know how much you care for me. You should respect my husband. And what you say about him is that he is from a gang and all, stop saying this."
Replying to Zunaira's query about people wishing karma for her, Dua responded, "I will maintain a friendly relationship with my daughter. I will be her friend so that she doesn't flee, and she can share such matters with me whenever she wants,"
In a message to her parents, Zehra asked them to "set aside your stubbornness and accept me and my husband," adding that "I have not been kidnapped and my parents have known this from day one".
Earlier, a local court in the country’s financial capital had directed officials to form a medical board to determine the age of Dua Zehra.
Reports in local media said a judicial magistrate in Karachi had ordered the formation of a medical board after Dua’s father Mehdi Kazmi challenged the Sindh High Court verdict in the Supreme Court where his petition was disposed of last week.
Dua Zehra: Karachi court orders to form medical ... 06:40 PM | 25 Jun, 2022
KARACHI – A local court in the country’s financial capital has directed officials to form a medical board ...
- Karachi food gets thumbs up from England captain Moeen Ali05:33 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- realme C25Y makes a comeback on an amazing price of Rs28,99904:35 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- IHC larger bench discharges contempt notice against ex-PM Imran Khan02:15 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Shahnawaz Amir’s remand extended in Sarah Inam murder case01:34 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- CM Pervez Elahi inaugurates Punjab Ehsaas Rashan Riayat Programme12:47 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Ali Sethi and Shae Gill take 'Pasoori' to live concert in London07:00 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Naimal Khawar's post workout glow leaves fans stunned09:02 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Hira Mani and Rahim Pardesi's new song 'Mera Naam' is out now08:35 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022