Imagine there’s no twitter, cellphones
LAHORE - Singer, songwriter Ali Zafar has reimagined the John Lennon’s iconic song “imagine” in the light of contemporary trends, and people are loving it.
The Sajna Door singer dedicated the video (which begins as public service message to the world) to the growing obsession of this generation with social media.
‘Imagine’ by John Lennon, one of my fav songs, tweaked a bit as per contemporary social media trends. Hope you like it @johnlennon wherever you are ?. Yo! don’t delete my account after this @Twitter ? #freespeech #twitter #instagram #socialmedia #JohnLennon pic.twitter.com/2kyGSDjEz0
Imagine there’s no twitter
It’s easy if u try
No place to fight for glory
No likes if someone dies
Imagine all the people living life in peace
Imagine there’s no cellphone
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to hold or look at while your parents talk to you
Imagine all the people living in the real world
Posting the video, Ali Zafar hoped that “twitter doesn’t delete his account after this.”
Asad says “Imagine if we all regained the art of a simple conversation”
Imagine if we all regained the art of a simple conversation....beutiful voice...thoughtful messege...bliss
— Asad (@asadfitness40) September 27, 2019
Karim Rishma posts “Imagine a world where you are free to imagine.
Decoding: no social media to hijack our imagination”
Imagine a world where you are free to imagine.
Decoding: no social media to hijack our imagination ?
— Karim Rimsha ? (@karim_rimsha) September 28, 2019
- Teenage girl killed in Indian unprovoked ceasefire violations along ...04:01 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran expresses pain and grief over loss of lives in Beirut ...03:36 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- India imposes curfew, restrictions in Occupied Kashmir to prevent ...02:09 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- If offered, I would love to work in Pakistan: Engin Altan Düzyatan01:53 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Saba Qamar, Bilal Ashraf & others grieve over the tragic explosions ...01:10 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020