Donald Trump lashes out at media at 100-day rally in Pennsylvania
Speaking to supporters in Pennsylvania, Trump said that he was just getting started on keeping his promises made during election campaign.
He repeatedly attacked U.S. media, saying they were not telling the truth to people about his administration’s accomplishments.
"My administration has been delivering every single day for the great citizens of our country," Trump said, adding, "We are keeping one promise after another, and frankly the people are really happy about it."
The rally staged on the same day as numbers of protesters surrounded the White House during a climate march, and annual black-tie White House press dinner was also scheduled in Washington.
Trump and his staff skipped the press dinner protesting the unfair treatment by the press. Trump said he was thrilled to remain away from the "Washington swamp".
"A large group of Hollywood actors and Washington media are consoling each other in a hotel ballroom in our nation’s capital right now," Trump said told the crowd. "If the media’s job is to be honest and to tell the truth, the media deserves a very, very big fat failing grade."
Trump listed his key early accomplishments, including the successful confirmation to the U.S. Supreme Court of Justice Neil Gorsuch and clearing away many regulations on the environment and business.
- PAKvNED – Pakistan seal ODI series victory over Netherlands08:28 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Jacqueline Fernandez booked in extortion case07:12 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Prime suspect in Faisalabad sexual assault case publicly beaten up in ...06:57 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Naimal Khawar's latest photoshoot draws severe backlash05:40 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Naimal’s new photoshoot draws severe backlash06:10 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022