Pakistan reports 78 new deaths, 4757 fresh cases of COVID-19 in 24 hours
ISLAMABAD – As many as 78 people have died while 4,757 new cases of COVID-19 were reported across the country during last twenty-four hours, according to Pakistani government.
Latest statistics issued by the National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC), the positivity ratio stands at 10.8 percent.
The overall death tally has reached 14434.
A total of 603,126 patients have so far recovered from the disease, while there are 50397 active Covid cases in the South Asian country.
Meanwhile, registration for vaccination of senior citizens aged 50 to 59 begins from today. Eligible citizens can send National Identity Card number through SMS to 1166 for registration.
Lahoris not wearing face masks made to stand in ... 06:27 PM | 30 Mar, 2021
LAHORE – The Lahore administration has begun taking notice of people not wearing masks in public amid the third ...
- PAKvZIM: Babar Azam announces 13-member squad for second Test against ...06:29 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Pakistan allows use of airspace by Canadian plane carrying aid to ...05:53 PM | 6 May, 2021
- #MaheenHassan tops #CSS2020 – Check Final Result here05:48 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Passenger escapes Karachi airport quarantine after testing positive ...05:27 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Bushra Ansari's sister Sumbul Shahid loses battle to COVID-1903:35 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Javeria Abbasi reveals ex-husband Shamoon Abbasi is also her ...04:32 PM | 6 May, 2021
- My stepfather tried to rape me, says Eshal Fayyaz03:13 PM | 6 May, 2021