When lawyers break the law (VIDEOS)
LAHORE – Police have booked a number of lawyers for aerial firing as they celebrated victory in Punjab Bar Association polls over the weekend.
Videos of lawyers, engaging in celebratory gunfire after the announcement of the Punjab bar association office elections for the year 2020, have been making rounds on the social media since last night.
Lawyers can clearly be seen brandishing the weapons and firing aimlessly outside a court in the provincial capital.
While the illegal act landed the lawyers in trouble, with social media users calling it Wukla-Gardi, the police officials are also under fire for being the silent spectators during the whole episode.
Female Lawyer aerial firing clip goes viral on ... 09:28 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
FAISALABAD – A female lawyer’s video of firing shots into the air went viral on social media, Bol News ...
- How to complete PSL 6? ShahidAfridi shares his formula following ...11:11 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Man awarded death sentence for raping five-year-old girl in Rawalpindi09:31 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021