When lawyers break the law (VIDEOS)
LAHORE – Police have booked a number of lawyers for aerial firing as they celebrated victory in Punjab Bar Association polls over the weekend.
Videos of lawyers, engaging in celebratory gunfire after the announcement of the Punjab bar association office elections for the year 2020, have been making rounds on the social media since last night.
Lawyers can clearly be seen brandishing the weapons and firing aimlessly outside a court in the provincial capital.
While the illegal act landed the lawyers in trouble, with social media users calling it Wukla-Gardi, the police officials are also under fire for being the silent spectators during the whole episode.
Female Lawyer aerial firing clip goes viral on ... 09:28 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
FAISALABAD – A female lawyer’s video of firing shots into the air went viral on social media, Bol News ...
- Pakistan announces 17-player team for first Test against South Africa03:19 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Russian Covid-19 vaccine Sputnik-V becomes third to be approved for ...02:25 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Amitabh Bachchan lands in hot water over ‘sexist’ remarks about ...12:46 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Sana Fakhar responds to social media backlash after bold pics with ...09:28 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021