Pakistan's First Lady Bushra Bibi visits Panahgah near Data Darbar
LAHORE – Bushra Bibi, the wife of Prime Minister Imran Khan, paid a visit to a Panahgah (shelter house) near Data Darbar in Punjab capital city on Monday evening.
The first lady also tasted the food there to check the quality, while asking the residents about the living conditions at the shelter home, a statement issued by the PM Media Wing said.
Accompanied by her friend Farah Khan, she also inquired about the problems being faced by poor people who seek shelter at Panahgahs across the city.
Talking to the people at Panaagah, she said that it [the facility of Shelter] was not a favour to them but was their right.
First Lady Bushra Bibi's close friend withdraws ... 03:27 PM | 18 Feb, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Farhat Shahzadi, a close friend of Bushra Bibi, has withdrawn his nomination papers for the ...
- 12 security personnel taken hostage by TLP protesters recovered: ...10:53 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Syria goes to the polls next month09:01 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Marastyal – KPK launches mobile app to lodge complaints against ...08:38 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Unknown persons booked for disrespecting 'King Priest' at Mohenjo-Daro08:04 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Magnitude 5.9 earthquake shakes southern Iran, injuring five07:42 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat takes a terrible fall during race in Ramadan show ...06:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas appointed goodwill ambassador by Turkey03:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Arjun Rampal, Neil Nitin Mukesh test positive for Covid-1902:01 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021