Senior economist meets Nawaz, Dar in London
LONDON – Senior economist Mirza Ishtiaq Baig called on Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) supreme leader Nawaz Sharif in London to discuss the current economic scenario faced by Pakistan.
Baig, who is also member of the PML-N’s economic advisory council, felicitated the former prime minister over the recent decision of the UK’s National Crime Agency to unfreeze the bank accounts of Shehbaz Sharif and his son.
UK court 'acquits' Shehbaz Sharif, family of ... 06:46 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
LONDON – A court in the United Kingdom has ordered the restoration of frozen bank accounts of PML-N president ...
Nawaz Sharif also congratulated the economist over becoming a member of the party’s advisory council.
Former finance minister Ishaq Dar was also present on the occasion. He also congratulated him on achieving a new position in the party.
IHC dismisses Nawaz Sharif’s pleas in Al ... 05:44 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
ISLAMABAD – The Islamabad High Court (IHC) on Thursday rejected appeals filed by former prime minister Nawaz ...
- Man arrested for running fake Twitter account in Syra Yousuf's name11:40 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Hania Aamir leaves fans impressed as she sings 'Kesariya'10:59 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Kim Kardashian pays $1.26 million to settle SEC crypto charge09:34 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Ali Zafar releases new Punjabi song08:57 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022