Pakistan Army soldier martyred in Waziristan IED explosion
A soldier of the Pakistan Army was martyred in an IED blast near a military check post in Kaniguram, South Waziristan District.
Lance Naik Waqas Ahmed, 26, who is a resident of Karachi, embraced martyrdom in the attack, said ISPR in a statement.
Cordon and search operation has been launched to apprehend any terrorists found in the area.
Pakistan Army is determined to eliminate the menace of terrorism and sacrifices of our brave soldiers further strengthen our resolve.
Four FC soldiers martyred, six injured in two ... 10:15 AM | 1 Jun, 2021
RAWALPINDI – Four Frontier Corps embraced martyrdom and six others sustained injuries during two separate ...
- Noor Mukadam case: Zahir Jaffer declared ‘physically and mentally ...08:20 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- ‘Bismillah’ – Sharmila Faruqui files cybercrime complaint ...06:49 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021