Gigi Hadid saves the day after woman hilariously crashes Paris Fashion Week show
Gigi Hadid to the rescue!
At the Chanel Spring 2020 show in Paris, Gigi was seen escorting a French gatecrasher off the runway.
Dressed in a black and white tweed outfit topped with a black hat, the spectator climbed onto the set, which was built to look like Paris rooftops, as models took their final walk. Most of them didn't bat an eye and continued walking.
“I couldn’t stop laughing because the hapless security guards couldn´t spot her in the line-up,” said New York Times fashion writer Elizabeth Paton, who had been on the front row.
Marie Benoliel, a French comedian and YouTuber known as Marie S’Infiltre (Marie Sneaks In), later claimed credit for the stunt.
Gigi Hadid has been trending on social media because of the way she handled the situation.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more updates!
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran says 'excellent' CPEC project to be completed at any cost08:21 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Private college teacher arrested for allegedly raping, filming ...08:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan set to get first ever space museum in 8 months07:09 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020