Gigi Hadid saves the day after woman hilariously crashes Paris Fashion Week show
At the Chanel Spring 2020 show in Paris, Gigi was seen escorting a French gatecrasher off the runway.
Dressed in a black and white tweed outfit topped with a black hat, the spectator climbed onto the set, which was built to look like Paris rooftops, as models took their final walk. Most of them didn't bat an eye and continued walking.
“I couldn’t stop laughing because the hapless security guards couldn´t spot her in the line-up,” said New York Times fashion writer Elizabeth Paton, who had been on the front row.
Marie Benoliel, a French comedian and YouTuber known as Marie S’Infiltre (Marie Sneaks In), later claimed credit for the stunt.
Gigi Hadid has been trending on social media because of the way she handled the situation.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more updates!
- Pink Ribbon set to augment Breast Cancer Awareness in Oct12:34 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Eight ‘terrorists’ planning attacks arrested in Punjab12:12 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- FM Qureshi apprises UN president, secretary general about human ...11:51 AM | 25 Sep, 2021
- 19-year-old Shehroze Kashif becomes youngest Pakistani to summit ...11:24 AM | 25 Sep, 2021
- TikTok star Jannat Mirza's new video takes internet by storm03:46 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Indian song 'Mehendi' is a copy of iconic Pakistani song 'Gagar'03:46 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Firdous Jamal's comments about Mahira Khan, Osman Khalid trigger ...03:24 PM | 24 Sep, 2021