Gigi Hadid saves the day after woman hilariously crashes Paris Fashion Week show
Gigi Hadid to the rescue!
At the Chanel Spring 2020 show in Paris, Gigi was seen escorting a French gatecrasher off the runway.
Dressed in a black and white tweed outfit topped with a black hat, the spectator climbed onto the set, which was built to look like Paris rooftops, as models took their final walk. Most of them didn't bat an eye and continued walking.
“I couldn’t stop laughing because the hapless security guards couldn´t spot her in the line-up,” said New York Times fashion writer Elizabeth Paton, who had been on the front row.
Marie Benoliel, a French comedian and YouTuber known as Marie S’Infiltre (Marie Sneaks In), later claimed credit for the stunt.
Gigi Hadid has been trending on social media because of the way she handled the situation.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more updates!
- US resumes peace talks with Taliban in Qatar06:50 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Maryam seeks LHC’s permission to travel abroad for taking care of ...05:58 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan names squad for Sri Lanka Tests05:05 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- IAEA commends Pakistan's nuclear security measures04:59 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Leonardo DiCaprio’s girlfriend Camila Morrone defends their 23-year ...02:01 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Fatima Sohail seeks FIA help over 'disgusting leaked' video12:48 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Shahida Abbasi from Balochistan bags gold at Asian games03:17 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019