NACTA sounds alarm over foreign-backed terror hit in Karachi
KARACHI – The National Counter Terrorism Authority (NACTA) has issued a terror alert for the Sindh capital. Foreign backed attackers have planned to target key installations, Pakistani internal counterterrorism authority said Wednesday.
A statement issued by the NACTA stated that key government buildings or installations could be targeted in the attack by foreign-backed terror elements. A vehicle is being prepared on the outskirts of the provincial capital.
Provincial Home Ministry, Sindh inspector general of police (IGP), and Rangers were alarmed about the recent threat alert.
The authorities have recommended extreme vigilance and heightened security measures in the port city.
India behind terrorism in Balochistan, says PM ... 05:47 PM | 9 Jan, 2021
QUETTA – Prime Minister Imran Khan on Saturday expressing deep grief over brutal killing of Hazara community ...
- Pakistani stars celebrate Arshad Nadeem’s historic win at ...03:51 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Six mourners suffocate to death, dozens unconscious at 9 Muharram ...03:28 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- PM Shehbaz to host Commonwealth Games medalists on their return to ...02:59 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Top TTP commander Omar Khalid Khorasani killed in Afghanistan attack: ...01:46 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- China announces fresh military drills around Taiwan12:50 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- Here's the first teaser for web series on Fatima Jinnah starring ...06:24 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Usman Mukhtar's wife tells why he's disappeared from social media09:49 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Sakina Samo's directorial debut to hit cinemas later this month03:51 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022