Shalwar kameez only on campus, Peshawar university instructs female students
PESHAWAR – The University of Peshawar on Friday issued a notification, instructing all female students to wear shalwar kameez only on campus premises.
To avoid any confusion, the notification states that they wear a white shalwar, a coloured kameez of their own choice, a white scarf or dupatta and a white overall with the identification card prominently displayed.
The instructions were first rolled out on Thursday, but the notification did not mention the scarf or dupatta colour code. However, it also included that all male students should wear modest clothing with chest cards.
Male students have not been limited to any dress colour.
Peshawar University denies full salary to ... 01:52 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
PESHAWAR – The University of Peshawar, one of the oldest and prestigious institutions of higher education in ...
- Afghan envoy meets COAS Bajwa, hails Pakistan’s relentless support ...06:07 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Police arrest alleged shooters involved in killing of Swabi’s ATC ...05:47 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Maya Ali and Ayesha Omar shower each other with compliments02:57 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021