"Nawaz Sharif will be declared ineligible, InshAllah": Punjab govt spokesman Zaeem Qadri’s slip of tongue
When asked who would go home, Imran Khan or Nawaz Shairf? The PML-N politician replied: “I have said that Nawaz Sharif will be declared ineligible, InshAllah."
“Nawaz Sharif, as I said will be disqualified within three months,” he repeated when asked again.
When told about the err by the journalists, Qadri corrected himself. He cleared himself later on that Nawaz Shrif would remain and Imran Khan would be going home in 90 days.
VIDEO COURTESY: GEO TV
- Sanam Jung addresses divorce rumours and why she isn’t living with ...10:52 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- APML shares Pervez Musharraf’s latest picture, asking for prayers10:29 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Fakhar Zaman all praise for DailyPakistan reporter celebrating Lahore ...09:50 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor Khan drops a stunning selfie after second child's birth08:11 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021