"Nawaz Sharif will be declared ineligible, InshAllah": Punjab govt spokesman Zaeem Qadri’s slip of tongue
When asked who would go home, Imran Khan or Nawaz Shairf? The PML-N politician replied: “I have said that Nawaz Sharif will be declared ineligible, InshAllah."
“Nawaz Sharif, as I said will be disqualified within three months,” he repeated when asked again.
When told about the err by the journalists, Qadri corrected himself. He cleared himself later on that Nawaz Shrif would remain and Imran Khan would be going home in 90 days.
VIDEO COURTESY: GEO TV
- Indian PM, Kashmiri leaders fail to reach consensus on any major issue11:05 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Germany pledges to enhance bilateral ties with Paksitan10:29 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- 2nd Tennis Lovers Punjab Open Tennis Championship 2021: Event ...09:56 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Argentina squad wish Leo Messi a happy birthday (VIDEO)09:34 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Poland pulls out troops from Afghanistan as NATO wrapping up 'largest ...08:52 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Hira Mani gives a sneak peek into her US trip06:17 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Britney Spears calls for end to 'abusive' conservatorship04:26 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Minissha Lamba talks about casting couch in Bollywood03:20 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021