British rapper Ty dies from coronavirus complications
LONDON - British rapper Ty has died from coronavirus at the age of 47 after being hospitalised and placed in a medically induced coma. The rapper's death was confirmed by his team on Thursday.
The famous people who have recovered from COVID-19 01:33 PM | 11 Apr, 2020
LAHORE - It has been extra than 100 days due to the fact the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, which has so far ...
The star was placed into a medically-induced coma, and later put on a ventilator, but was moved out of intensive care after his condition improved. Ty - real name born Ben Chijioke - was previously nominated for the Mercury Prize for his acclaimed album 'Upwards'.
Celebrities and entertainers who have died from ... 12:39 PM | 10 Apr, 2020
LAHORE - The world is going through crucial times as coronavirus is getting out of control and millions of people have ...
A fundraiser that was launched in early April said the rapper, born Ben Chijioke, was “admitted into the hospital with medical complications related to Covid-19.
The rapper's condition improved and he was moved out of intensive care in mid-April. But in a new update posted to his fundraising page, organiser Diane Laidlaw stated: "Ty’s condition had been improving but last week while on a normal ward he had contracted pneumonia which worsened his recovery and ultimately Ty’s body couldn’t fight back anymore … close friends, family and fans are devastated of his death".
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- Tycoon Malik Riaz refutes allegations leveled against him in Uzma ...02:01 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Islamabad makes wearing face masks mandatory in all public places12:31 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Pakistan marks “World No Tobacco Day” today11:49 AM | 31 May, 2020
- NDMA activates another two separate hotlines to counter locust, ...11:27 AM | 31 May, 2020
- At least 7 killed, 30 injured after Multan-bound bus overturns near ...10:31 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020