US, Russian Presidents discuss COVID-19 situation, arms control
WASHINGTON - The United States (US) and Russian Presidents have discussed wide-range of issues including COVID-19 and arms control over telephone.
In a statement, White House said in telephonic call to his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin, US President Donald Trump stressed his desire for arms control that includes both Russia and China.
He reaffirmed that the US is committed to effective arms control and looks forward to future discussions to avoid a costly arms race.
In a statement, Moscow said that it was proposed by the US side to send a cargo of medical equipment to Russia to help contain the spread of novel coronavirus, adding that the global oil market also came under discussion during the telephonic talk.
- Pakistan Army spox warns India of befitting response to any military ...09:46 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- PM Imran hails top spy agency’s sacrifices for Pakistan09:00 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- COVID19 – Here’s how PIA will bring back Pakistanis stranded in ...07:47 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- Pakistan loses another doctor to Covid-1907:35 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- Lea Michele apologises after ‘Glee’ co-star Samantha Ware accused ...07:21 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- Mahira Khan, Armeena Rana and others demand justice for Zohra Shah05:10 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- I can’t return to Pakistan because people continue to ignore ...12:22 PM | 3 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020