Doctor dies of coronavirus in Sargodha
SARGODHA – A 51-year-old doctor passed away from coronavirus at DHQ teaching hospital in Sargodha on Tuesday.
According to health department sources, Dr. Amin was physician at Amin Poly clinic,Satellite town, Sargodha. He was admitted into the isolation ward DHQ Teaching Hospital Sargodha a day earlier with symptoms of fever, cough and shortness of breath.
He was tested corona positive and subsequently put on a ventilator but later succumbed to the disease.
Earlier this week, Assistant Professor of Anaesthesia at Services Hospital Dr Hafiz Maqsood had died of COVID-19.
Nearly 50 doctors and paramedics have been diagnosed with COVID-19 across Punjab.
Another Pakistani doctor dies of COVID-19 08:59 PM | 4 Jun, 2020
LAHORE – Another health expert, Assistant Professor of Anaesthesia at Services Hospital Dr Hafiz Maqsood died of ...
- Nawaz grabs gross, Ahmed net title in Defence Raya Monthly Medal Golf10:49 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- PSL 6, Match 12 – Islamabad United beat Quetta Gladiator by six ...10:33 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- ECP takes notice of Ali Haider Gillani’s viral video10:12 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- Need to stay determined and united for enduring peace: COAS Bajwa in ...09:43 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- 'Darlings’ – Alia Bhatt collaborates with Shahrukh Khan for first ...07:06 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- Mere Paas Tum Ho actor Rehmat Ajmal looks stunning on her Mayoun03:15 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- Justin Bieber celebrates 27th birthday03:25 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021