Doctor dies of coronavirus in Sargodha
SARGODHA – A 51-year-old doctor passed away from coronavirus at DHQ teaching hospital in Sargodha on Tuesday.
According to health department sources, Dr. Amin was physician at Amin Poly clinic,Satellite town, Sargodha. He was admitted into the isolation ward DHQ Teaching Hospital Sargodha a day earlier with symptoms of fever, cough and shortness of breath.
He was tested corona positive and subsequently put on a ventilator but later succumbed to the disease.
Earlier this week, Assistant Professor of Anaesthesia at Services Hospital Dr Hafiz Maqsood had died of COVID-19.
Nearly 50 doctors and paramedics have been diagnosed with COVID-19 across Punjab.
Another Pakistani doctor dies of COVID-19 08:59 PM | 4 Jun, 2020
LAHORE – Another health expert, Assistant Professor of Anaesthesia at Services Hospital Dr Hafiz Maqsood died of ...
- Two injured after two trains collide near Rahim Yar Khan07:37 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 226,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,662 confirmed ...07:20 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- FIA nabs four allegedly working for international child pornography ...07:00 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- LGS faculty members booked over sexually harassing students06:29 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Muhammad Javed Ghani becomes FBR chairman06:06 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I appeal the President to help the needy artists of Pakistan: Ali ...02:22 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I will go to court to lift the ban on PUBG: Wakar Zaqa06:31 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020