Sindh govt officials caught lying during CM Murad's surprise visit
KARACHI - Employees of the Sindh Secretariat were caught red-handed laying openly to save their bosses by Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah during his surprise visit.
When Shah reached the secretariat he found numbers of officials including officers absent from the office. The chief minister expressed anger over the attitude of the official staff.
The CM when inquired about Secretary Labour Rashid Solang, who was not present in the office at that time, he was told that the officer was in Larkana on an official visit.
But, the lie by the staff was exposed when Solangi entered the office after a while. At that, the chief minister commented: "You were in Larkana and now how you reached office instantly".
Shah also made surprise visit to offices of local government where secretary concerned Roshan Sheikh and his staff were absent. When the officials were asked about Sheikh, he was told that the secretary had gone to attend a meeting called by chief secretary.
However, the CM staff confirmed that the chief secretary was not scheduled to hold any meeting today, exposing the lie.
The chief minister has ordered action against absent officers.
- Pakistan launches documentary on February-27 response against Indian ...05:38 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Women’s T20 World Cup 2020: Pakistan beat West Indies in Canberra05:24 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Nazi-inspired RSS ideology taking over India, may lead to bloodshed: ...03:33 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Punjab Cabinet declares PML-N Supremo Nawaz Sharif as “absconder”01:46 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Greta Thunberg and Malala Yousafzai meet at Oxford University01:17 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi calls out Hindutva activists, urges world to take ...01:12 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Sonya Hussyn was never in my books for MPTH: Khalil ur Rehman12:35 AM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019