Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone buy expensive flat in Bandra
Bollywood's power couple, Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone, purchased a sea-view apartment in Mumbai's Bandra.
According to reports, the Gunday actor purchased the apartment for a hefty price of Rs 119 crore.
Reports state that this is the most expensive deals for a single residential apartment anywhere in the country. This comes with another advantage for the duo is set to become neighbours of Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan.
On the work front, Deepika Padukone will be seen next in Shah Rukh Khan's Pathaan. The actress also has Hrithik Roshan-starrer Fighter and other films in the pipeline.
On the other hand, Ranveer Singh was last seen in Jayeshbhai Jordaar, which released on May 13. The actor has Rohit Shetty's Circus with Pooja Hegde lined up.
Deepika Padukone stuns in a gorgeous saree by ... 04:58 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
Bollywood's leading lady and true blue fashionista Deepika Padukone has left the admirers mesmerised in nine yards of ...
- Audio leaks: All eyes on dark web ‘hacker’ who announces to ...09:48 AM | 30 Sep, 2022
- PAKvENG: Confident Pakistan look to seal series against England in ...09:15 AM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:44 AM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 30 September 202208:19 AM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Nora Fatehi's new dance video sets internet on fire07:10 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022