Budget 2021-22: Pakistan allocates handsome funds to wrestle with climate change
ISLAMABAD – The federal government has proposed a handsome amount of funds to tackle climate change challenges and improve the environment since it is among the top priorities of the ruling PTI.
While delivering a speech for Budget 2021-22, Finance Minister Shaukat Tarin said that Rs14 billion has been allocated for Ten Billion Tree Tsunami project.
Around Rs14.327 billion has been earmarked for various ongoing and new projects of climate change division aimed at enhancing countries resilience against environmental degradation with maximum funding for its flagship project of Ten Billion Tree Tsunami Plantation (TBTTP).
Tarin further announced that the government has proposed Rs16 billion for improving the environment in the country.
Budget 2021-22: Rs100 billion allocated to tackle ... 08:21 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
ISLAMABAD – The federal government has proposed Rs100 billion for exigencies related to Covid-19 and other ...
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:51 AM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 20 January 202209:43 AM | 20 Jan, 2022
- PM Imran Khan vows to bring reforms in criminal justice system09:10 AM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s coronavirus positivity ratio reaches 11.55pc08:45 AM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Pak Suzuki increases prices of all its passenger cars11:37 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- UK man who advertised himself on matrimonial billboards gives an ...06:45 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Video of Iqra Aziz and Yasir Hussain riding an elephant goes viral06:25 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Xulfi accused of plagiarising Coke Studio’s ‘Tu Jhoom’ melody05:00 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021