Budget 2021-22: Pakistan allocates handsome funds to wrestle with climate change
ISLAMABAD – The federal government has proposed a handsome amount of funds to tackle climate change challenges and improve the environment since it is among the top priorities of the ruling PTI.
While delivering a speech for Budget 2021-22, Finance Minister Shaukat Tarin said that Rs14 billion has been allocated for Ten Billion Tree Tsunami project.
Around Rs14.327 billion has been earmarked for various ongoing and new projects of climate change division aimed at enhancing countries resilience against environmental degradation with maximum funding for its flagship project of Ten Billion Tree Tsunami Plantation (TBTTP).
Tarin further announced that the government has proposed Rs16 billion for improving the environment in the country.
Budget 2021-22: Rs100 billion allocated to tackle ... 08:21 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
ISLAMABAD – The federal government has proposed Rs100 billion for exigencies related to Covid-19 and other ...
- Naftali Bennett brings Netanyahu's 12-year rule to an end, takes over ...01:29 AM | 14 Jun, 2021
- ISPR releases first episode of military reality show ‘60 Hours to ...11:43 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Congress leader's pro-Kashmir remarks draw criticism from BJP09:06 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan condemns Indian army for killing another three Kashmiris07:39 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan felicitates UK on Queen’s 95th official birthday07:02 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Hira Mani opens up about supporting Asim Azhar during recent ...05:40 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic leaves fans stunned with sizzling beach ...03:37 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Tiger Shroff’s mother Ayesha wishes Disha Patani on her birthday12:49 PM | 13 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021