Karachi Eat: The biggest food festival of Pakistan
Frere Hall will transform into a foodie’s wonderland for three days full of eating, drinking, and entertainment. From the most creative and talented chefs to local street vendors, Karachi Eat is a festival that celebrates the unmatched diversity of food that this city has to offer.
Beautifully adorned with lights and tempting 95 kiosks of local street food, home operated food joints, and restaurants, Karachi Eat will attract thousands of food lovers towards the magic of food and nonstop fun. With the exotic experience of live cooking, Karachi Eat 2017 will also offer a new culinary experience of Thai, Mexican, and Italian food dishes.
Many well-known eateries as well as online food businesses will be showcasing their food; these food companies will provide potential customers with a chance to taste the ultimately delicious goodness. Commenting on this initiative one of the key organizers Omar Omari said, “We are quite excited to see all the new upcoming restaurants and business that evolve because of their participation in the festival. Karachi Eat is an iconic event, and we are proud and excited that we are putting forward a positive image of our country.”
Karachi Eat’17 is much more than nonstop entertainment and fun. This festival embraces the pleasure and value of great flavor, with an opportunity to taste exceptional food while being immersed in a complete experience that brings you face to face with the food you eat and people who make it possible. Furthermore, this food festival is expecting a huge audience with a large number of stalls, music and lots of fun-filled activities for people of all ages. This Eat festival is supposed to cater to key media influencers, known personalities and individuals all across Karachi.
- Babar Azam bags 2nd position in ICC T20I rankings03:12 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- 'Joints for jabs': Activists distribute free marijuana to vaccinated ...02:59 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Irrfan Khan’s son Babil wishes to work with Amitabh Bachchan02:09 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021