Pakistan’s first ever -16℃ Open Water Swimming competition held in Hunza
GILGIT CITY – This month Pakistan’s first-ever -16 ℃ open water swimming competition was held in the beautiful valley of Hunza, in Gilgit-Baltistan.
Swimming competition in winters might not seem an appealing idea but this just happened in a small village of Moorkhun located in Gojal valley, also called Upper Hunza.
Around 50 swimmers from all over Gilgit-Baltistan took part in this open water swimming competition in freezing water, with the temperature outside dropping to minus 16 degrees Celsius.
The second season of the winter swimming competition is first of its kind in the South Asian country, that is ranked among top destination for tourism lovers.
Forbes marks Pakistan in top-10 under the radar ... 01:51 PM | 21 Jan, 2020
ISLAMABAD - Forbes has joined the league of international publications that have added Pakistan to their list of ...
- No penalty for late income tax return filers, says FBR08:00 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan showcases 'Koh-i-Noor' at Natural History Museum06:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan's coronavirus monitoring body chief reveals when Chinese ...05:53 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Kashmir Beats – Hira Mani wins hearts with her Sawaari09:19 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Selena Gomez shares the reason behind calling out Mark Zuckerberg ...07:32 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Ayeza Khan celebrates 30th birthday04:22 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021