Gilgit-Baltistan notifies 10% increase in salaries of all civil servants
GILGIT – The Gilgit-Baltistan government has notified an ad hoc allowance of 10 percent of the basic salary of all civil servants while the minimum salary for contingent paid employees has been fixed at Rs20,000.
The Finance Departnebt issued a slew of notifications on Monday after the approval from GB Assembly and governor.
A notification states that the Accountant General of Pakistan and the District Accounts Offices have been asked to pay a monthly salary of Rs20,000 to contingent workers upon showing Covid-19 vaccine certificates from July.
The government has also approved to pay Rs1500 per month in the form of risk allowance to the constables, head constables, assistant sub-inspectors and sub-inspectors of the police department.
As per another notification, all uniformed employees from Grade-1 to 21 will get Rs14,400 per annum.
All notifications will be effective from July 1, 2021.
Pakistan approves 15% special allowance for its ... 06:29 PM | 13 Jul, 2021
ISLAMABAD – The federal cabinet on Tuesday approved the summary seeking a 15% special allowance of the basic ...
- Looking to upgrade your device on a budget? TECNO’s Spark 7 series ...05:01 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- 'Nothing to worry about,' FM Qureshi on not getting a call from US ...04:52 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Satellite imagery, financial data reveal construction of secret ...03:39 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Barbie debuts dolls in honour of real-life pandemic heroes02:50 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Maya Ali’s new dance video takes internet by storm02:32 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021