KP Budget 2016-17: 10pc increase in salaries, over 36,000 more jobs
PESHAWAR (Staff Report) - Following in the footsteps of the federal government and other provinces, the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) government has also proposed an increase of 10 per cent in the salaries of government employees
According to Muzaffar Said the KP Finance Minister, 36,232 job vacancies will be created in the province, while physically-challenged persons will be given Rs. 1000 per month conveyance allowance in the next year.
The KP government has allocated Rs. 40.91 billion for the pensions of retired government employees.
It has also set aside a special fund of Rs. 200 million for the welfare of the transgender community of the province for the first time in the province's history.
- Ashraf Ghani declared winner of Afghan presidential poll10:33 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan reiterates demand for justice for victims of Samjhauta ...09:29 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- At Kartarpur, UNSG lauds Pakistan’s efforts for peace, interfaith ...08:20 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Nationwide polio immunization drive continues to vaccinate 39 million ...05:20 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Justin Bieber admits to being 'reckless' with Selena when they dated11:17 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Mahira Khan and Fahad Mustafa finish shooting for Quaid-e-Azam ...10:58 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- FIR lodged against Solis Festival, company blacklisted: DC Islamabad10:56 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019