KP Budget 2016-17: 10pc increase in salaries, over 36,000 more jobs
According to Muzaffar Said the KP Finance Minister, 36,232 job vacancies will be created in the province, while physically-challenged persons will be given Rs. 1000 per month conveyance allowance in the next year.
The KP government has allocated Rs. 40.91 billion for the pensions of retired government employees.
It has also set aside a special fund of Rs. 200 million for the welfare of the transgender community of the province for the first time in the province's history.
- Noor Mukadam case: Zahir Jaffer pleads being ‘mentally ill’04:38 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Saba Qamar and Fahad Mustafa stun fans with sizzling performance in ...04:13 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Sindh Bar Council secretary shot dead in broad daylight03:48 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- 3 students killed, 8 injured in Michigan school shooting, suspect in ...03:25 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Scores injured after dozens of vehicles collide in huge motorway ...02:18 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani model apologises over photoshoot at Kartarpur gurdwara09:53 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Indian actress Ameesha Patel booked in cheque bounce case06:39 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Mahira Khan receives flak for glorifying emotionally abusive ...04:06 PM | 30 Nov, 2021