Chinese President to address Pakistani parliament on April 20
A Chinese delegation comprising of sixty top level officials will also attend the parliamentary session next week.
The session will be attended by the chiefs of armed forces of Pakistan, all provincial government heads and other high dignitaries as well.
National Assembly Secretariat has finalized the preparations and a full dress rehearsal in this regard has also been conducted in the Parliament in this regard.
Administration has also ordered to deploy as many as 61 officers, during the joint session of Parliament whereas Parliament’s galleries have also been adorned with 9 colors.
Moreover, the participants of the session have been issued invitation cards for security reasons.
President Jinping will also sign a number of agreements with Pakistan in addition to formally inaugurating Pak-China economic corridor project.
Previously he was expected to visit Pakistan on April 9 but the visit was delayed due to unknown reasons.
- Prices of new Honda City model unveiled07:00 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- PM Imran to attend Middle East Green Initiative summit in Saudi Arabia06:00 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani Ertugrul! Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid's horse ride ...05:53 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021