Chinese President to address Pakistani parliament on April 20
A Chinese delegation comprising of sixty top level officials will also attend the parliamentary session next week.
The session will be attended by the chiefs of armed forces of Pakistan, all provincial government heads and other high dignitaries as well.
National Assembly Secretariat has finalized the preparations and a full dress rehearsal in this regard has also been conducted in the Parliament in this regard.
Administration has also ordered to deploy as many as 61 officers, during the joint session of Parliament whereas Parliament’s galleries have also been adorned with 9 colors.
Moreover, the participants of the session have been issued invitation cards for security reasons.
President Jinping will also sign a number of agreements with Pakistan in addition to formally inaugurating Pak-China economic corridor project.
Previously he was expected to visit Pakistan on April 9 but the visit was delayed due to unknown reasons.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...10:00 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan reports lowest daily COVID-19 cases since March08:50 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 19 June 202108:27 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- ‘Flying Sikh’ Milkha Singh dies at 91 from Covid-19 complications01:25 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Indian villagers set up 'Corona Mata' temple to ward off deadly virus01:08 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Bollywood diva Anushka Sharma spotted enjoying English summer05:55 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Lovebirds Nimra and Asad give major holiday goals with latest clicks03:13 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Take a tour of Meesha Shafi's Canadian bungaloft04:36 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021