Pakistan slashes fuel prices
ISLAMABAD – The federal government on Thursday reduced the petrol price by Rs 1.79 per litre.
According to a notification issued by the Finance Ministry, the PTI-led government announced reduction of Rs 1.79 per litre in petrol price and Rs 2.6 per litre in kerosene oil price. The price of high-speed diesel (HSD) was slashed by Rs 2.3 per litre.
Earlier, the summary sent to the Petroleum Division stated that prices of both petrol and diesel are recommended to be decreased by Rs2 per litre.
The regulatory body in its summary also proposed to maintain the petroleum levy for the next two weeks. After the reduction, the new price of petrol is Rs 108.35 per litre, whereas the price of diesel dropped to Rs 111.08 per litre.
OGRA proposes Rs 2 cut in petrol price from April ... 11:04 AM | 15 Apr, 2021
ISLAMABAD – The Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) Thursday suggested a decrease in the price of petroleum ...
- Sindh SHOs permitted to take action against Covid SOPs’ violations08:45 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan to become mobile phones’ exporter by 2022, says Razak ...08:17 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Noor Mukadam murder: Can’t get Zahir Jaffer killed in police ...07:42 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- PM Imran facing life threats, reveals information minister07:09 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari shares his two cents regarding Sadaf Kanwal's item ...04:34 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Shilpa Shetty releases detailed statement after husband Raj Kundra's ...04:08 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021