Pakistan to resume public transport from tomorrow
ISLAMABAD – Public transport across the country will resume from tomorrow (Sunday), the National Command and Operation Centre announced Saturday.
A meeting chaired by NCOC Chief Asad Umar allowed opening public transport services with 50 percent capacity at a time.
Pakistan’s top monitoring body also expressed satisfaction with the falling coronavirus trend amid the recent lockdown.
Lockdown in Punjab likely to extend till May 24: ... 02:10 PM | 15 May, 2021
LAHORE – Punjab government has likely to extend lockdown till May 24 amid fears of coronavirus spread in the most ...
The session also allowed markets and shops to remain open till 8 pm from May 17 onwards. It was further decided to continue running passenger trains with 70 percent occupancy across the country. Normal working hours for offices will resume from Monday with the condition of 50 percent staff.
The country’s nerve center against the novel disease also urged the masses to ensure vaccine registration from 1166 prior to visiting vaccination centers.
1.2mn doses of Chinese Covid vaccine to reach ... 03:46 PM | 15 May, 2021
ISLAMABAD – An additional 1,200,000 doses of the Chinese coronavirus vaccine would reach Pakistan tomorrow, local ...
- ‘Flying Sikh’ Milkha Singh dies at 91 from Covid-19 complications01:25 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Indian villagers set up 'Corona Mata' temple to ward off deadly virus01:08 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- USAID provides more anti-Covid assistance to Pakistan10:53 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan values UK’s balanced role in global, regional affairs: ...09:50 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- On this day in 2017, Pakistan defeated India to win maiden ICC ...09:06 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Bollywood diva Anushka Sharma spotted enjoying English summer05:55 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Lovebirds Nimra and Asad give major holiday goals with latest clicks03:13 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Take a tour of Meesha Shafi's Canadian bungaloft04:36 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021