Man creates Guinness World Record for balancing 735 eggs on a hat
Guinness World Records undoubtedly showcases a plethora of unique abilities that people across the globe might have and this time is no exception either.
A West African man Gregory Da Silva has created the world record for holding and balancing 735 eggs on a hat.
Sharing the new record, the Guinness World Record took to their social media handle and posted a video of Gregory balancing the eggs.
As per the Instagram post, he spent nearly three days attaching the eggs onto his hat. Moreover, he created the world record with his balance act on the GWR Special Show for CCTV in China.
View this post on Instagram
Gregory’s act has received over 5.6 lakh views along with more than 60 thousand likes on Instagram.
Earlier, Jack Harris had created a world record by balancing 18 eggs on the back of his hand. His effort to create the world record was supported by his ‘egg coach’ and friend Joe who pushed him to balance three more eggs than the previously held record.
8-year-old Pakistani boy sets Guinness World ... 05:35 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Jasim Mehsud, an 8-year-old gymnast from northwest Pakistan, has broken the Guinness World Record of ...
- 38 years of fame: Green-eyed Afghan girl from famous magazine cover ...12:20 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Lt Gen Nigar Johar becomes first woman colonel commandant of Pakistan ...11:18 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- US President Biden invites PM Imran to virtual summit on democracy10:56 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Karachi Zoo director removed after rare white lion dies of negligence09:52 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Punjab governor meets members of Scottish Parliament09:26 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Pakistani stars heartbroken after rare white lion dies at Karachi Zoo05:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Latest video of TikTok star Alishbah Anjum’s takes the internet by ...03:57 PM | 26 Nov, 2021