Petrol, diesel prices to remain unchanged till Sept 30
ISLAMABAD - Ministry of Finance on Tuesday announced that petroleum prices will not be increased in Pakistan till September 30.
As per statement, the prices of petrol, diesel and kerosene oil will be revised bimonthly, starting from running month. It added that prices will remain unchanged during Sept16-30.
The Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) had recommended up to Rs5 per litre increase in the petroleum price.
The authority had recommended Rs3.75 increase in the price of petrol and Rs4.55 per litre in the price of diesel.
- Pakistan observes World Tourism Day with focus on rural development11:38 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Hindus demand Pakistan take India to ICJ over Jodhpur killings10:05 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan backs Azerbaijan, says Armenia must stop its military action09:33 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Faisalabad Police committee to probe Talal Chaudhary attack08:57 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Microsoft buys Bethesda for $7.5 billion08:18 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- 5 Ways to Define and Enhance Your Eyes While Wearing a Face Mask06:55 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- ‘I don’t consume narcotics nor promote consumption of any such ...05:22 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Sajal Aly and Janhvi Kapoor send each other love on Instagram03:11 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020