KP decides to restore public transport, extends public holidays till May 31
PESHAWAR - The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) Government has extended public holidays till May 31 across the province.
A notification from of Relief and Resettlement Department has been issued in this regard.
Meanwhile, a high level meeting of Provincial Task Force having Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Mahmood Khan in the chair decided to restore public transport from Monday to facilitate people.
The meeting directed all divisional commissioners to examine and finalise restoration of intra and inter-district pubic transport under their original jurisdiction as regional transport offices while looking at the medical advice and administrative measures, said a spokesman of Relief Department in a statement.
"These measures will be done within the weekend as Chief Minister will announce restoration of transport from Monday.
- Protests against racism, police violence sparked in major Australian ...10:02 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Complete lockdown in Islamabad on Saturday and Sunday09:45 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Pakistan approaches 93,894 cases of coronavirus – 1,935 confirmed ...09:20 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Pak army shot down yet another Indian spying quadcopter in Khanjar ...08:26 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Governor House doctor arrested on charges of raping woman11:57 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kylie Jenner tops Forbes' list of the highest-paid celebrities in the ...03:37 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020