Pakistan wants broad-based, sustainable relationship with U.S: Aizaz Chaudhry
Peace in Afghanistan is a top priority of Pakistan as it is not only beneficial for our country but also for the entire region, he said.
Systematic border management along Pak-Afghan border is imperative to keep any eye on the terrorists' movement across the border, Chaudhry stressed, adding that cooperation was necessary to beat the common enemy, terrorism.
Chaudhary also said that China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) should not affect relations between the United States and Pakistan and asked Afghanistan to take advantage of this opportunity as its first beneficiary.
Pakistan has reiterated to continue its diplomatic, moral and political support to Kashmiris in their ongoing struggle for right to self-determination.
The Ambassador said latest intifada in occupied Kashmir is indigenous and India is using force and committing horrendous human rights violations, which breeds hatred among Kashmiris against Indian occupation forces.
- Maryam Nawaz wants Bani Gala raided to recover 'missing cypher' from ...07:51 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan in top 10 as ICC releases latest Women's T20I rankings07:28 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Ex-PM Imran Khan faces arrest after warrants issued06:47 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- PAKvENG: Shaun Tait’s hilarious reaction after Pakistan defeat goes ...06:12 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Sabeeka Imam's new bold photos set internet on fire05:17 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- 'Javed Iqbal: The Untold Story Of A Serial Killer' selected for DC ...04:14 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022