Pakistan wants broad-based, sustainable relationship with U.S: Aizaz Chaudhry
Peace in Afghanistan is a top priority of Pakistan as it is not only beneficial for our country but also for the entire region, he said.
Systematic border management along Pak-Afghan border is imperative to keep any eye on the terrorists' movement across the border, Chaudhry stressed, adding that cooperation was necessary to beat the common enemy, terrorism.
Chaudhary also said that China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) should not affect relations between the United States and Pakistan and asked Afghanistan to take advantage of this opportunity as its first beneficiary.
Pakistan has reiterated to continue its diplomatic, moral and political support to Kashmiris in their ongoing struggle for right to self-determination.
The Ambassador said latest intifada in occupied Kashmir is indigenous and India is using force and committing horrendous human rights violations, which breeds hatred among Kashmiris against Indian occupation forces.
- PM Shehbaz to announce relief package for those who can’t afford ...09:45 AM | 27 May, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:19 AM | 27 May, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 27 May 202208:46 AM | 27 May, 2022
- At least one dead, three injured in Karachi PC Hotel roof collapse ...12:24 AM | 27 May, 2022
- Amna Ilyas’ new bold photo from France sets internet on fire07:13 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Fans share their dance videos to celebrate Ali Zafar’s hit song ...05:50 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Alizeh Shah’s new video of enjoying song in car goes viral04:45 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022